Last week our first systemd.conf conference took place at betahaus, in Berlin, Germany. With almost 100 attendees, a dense schedule of 23 high-quality talks stuffed into a single track on just two days, a productive hackfest and numerous consumed Club-Mates I believe it was quite a success!
- Alban Crequy, Jon Boulle: rkt: Creating a modern container runtime with systemd
- Hugo Tavares Reis: systemd containers as a development tool for distributed systems
- Timo Derstappen: Using a distributed init
- Vincent Batts: What is it we want in containers anyways?
- Daniel Walsh: Making Docker and systemd play nice together
- Brandon Philips: Building a new Linux distribution around systemd
- Richard Maw: Live Atomic Updates with systemd